fredag 6 december 2013

CCT-VOL.1:Chant Tool Released

SO HERE IT IS!
After all the hard work, CCT-Volume 1 has become a reality. It took me about 6 months from concept to finished product, and lots of sparetime, mixing, editing and sample cutting. I´m lucky to have a wife who supports me and all my crazy ideas, otherwise I guess I´d been a head shorter by now.

CCT-Volume 1: Chant Tool, is the ODD answer to a choir library. But instead of singing, this library contains lots of different nonsense syllabeles, shouts, whispers and some bonus stuff like claps, stomps and snaps. In other words, this is for you who want to add some unique vocal stuff to your track.

This is my first ambitous sample project, originally meant to be used by me alone for a personal project, but since I thought there maybe were some fellow composers out there, which might been interested in something similar, I decided to offer it for sale.

You can get CCT Vol.1 over at sampleism.com, for only £ 17.

Please ensure you have the complete and latest version of Kontakt 5 (not the free player)  

 
 


THIS IS WHAT YOU GET:

CHANTS SHORT – Edited*

CHANTS LONG – Edited*

CHANTS SHORT – Natural** (8 performers)

CHANTS LONG – Natural** (8 performers)

CHANTS DARK WHISPERS – Edited*

CHANTS DARK WHISPERS BONUS PATCH – Edited*

CHANTS DARK WHISPERS – Natural** (8 performers)

CHANTS DARK WHISPERS BONUS PATCH – Natural** (8 performers)

CHANTS SHORT DARK SOLO – Edited*

SHOUTS – Edited*

SHOUTS – Natural** (8 performers)

CLAPS – Edited*

CLAPS – Natural** (8 performers)

STOMPS – Edited + Natural** (8 performers)

SNAPS – Edited + Natural** (8 performers)

STOMP& CLAP combined – Edited* (Only)

SPECIAL PATCH – Natural** (Only) (8 performers)
 

*: Three different samples per syllable combined into one, and also edited to get a bit bigger.

**: For the ”NATURAL” patches, I've picked the best version of the actual sample for each of the syllables. And the sound in these patches are, except from some simple editing like fade in or/and out and some mastering, the actual sound from the recording session.



All sounds were performed by 8 amateur perfomers, me included, and are recorded in:

24 bit 48 000 kHz.


I hope someone will find it useful to something.

I have plans for a new library – something different than this one, so now, when CCT-Vol.1 is finished, I guess I should get started on the new project.

Check out the Demos here:





If you think this is something for you, just head over to sampleism, and grab your version.


















Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar