söndag 13 oktober 2013

CCT Volume 1 - First announcement

Time to give the first official announcement, for the KONTAKT 5 sample library, I've been working on for quite a long time. There's still a lot of work to do, but hopefully it will be released Before the end of this year. Otherwise, it will likely be released in the early months of 2014.

This is the first volume of what I've chosen to call: CCT - which stands for Cinematic Composers Tools. The idea behind it, was originally to create a sample library that I was in need of myself. But after a while I thought: Why not offer it for sale to fellow Composers?

The CCT-library does not contain any fancy scripting - just a simple one. The only reason is, I simply cannot script, and the other reason: I can't afford hire any one to write a suitable script, at this point. Therefore I've tried to solve the problem by Graphics, and I guess it works fine that way, as well.

BUT - I Think you will like the most important part: The samples!

And... the best part is, it won´t cost a fortune!

I'm going to release this library under my little brand:


"ODD SAMPLES"


And I guess that's what the whole thing is about. Odd and unusual stuff, but at the same time: useful in one way or another.

So, here's the first look of the Products GUI. (Please note that this is not the finished Product).

Stay tuned for more information here, on facebook and on my You Tube channel. (Links provided below).



 

All the best! :-)

//Mattias


Here´s the first look:



 

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/mattewester/videos

 

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mattias-Westergren-Aspiring-Composer-Sound-designer/343068235829455

 

SOUNDCLOUD: http://soundcloud.com/mattias-westergren-1




 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar